New Music - Sunday CD Vol.73

A couple hours ago Sunday Production released the newest CD Audio Album "SD-73", this is the one that has many cool songs that I think you will like to listen (pay attention to the track number one, it's my favorite one!), and you can find this CD in most of the cd shops in phnom penh ...





you can preview all music tracks below.

Track 1:







Track 2:







Track 3:







Track 4:







Track 5:







Track 6:







Track 7:







Track 8:







Track 9:







Track 10:








To My Audience:
After you listen to the song, please let other people know what you think about that song by posting your comments at the end of each post, I would be very appreciate it if you could share something a little about the songs or videos you have check out in this khmer music blog, and I think we could add more cool stuffs and fun by doing so! ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u for share these songs. i like them very much.