GenX Music Videos



If you've visit my channel on youtube, you'll see a couple videos from ICE BOX playing there. But I really want to post one here ;) and it's the coolest khmer music videos I ever see!

I know you'll like them, check out what songs they have for you in this album.

1-​ លង់សេ្នហ៏ស្រីបារាំង
2- ពាក្យលាមួយម៉ាត់
3- Fallen Race
4- Beautiful Day
5- Disregard ហួសពេល
6- Carbon Free
7- ដហើ្ហមផ្តើមជីវិតថ្មី
8- តម្លៃសេ្នហ៏
9- Devil's Playground
10- ទេពអប្សរក្នុងចិត្ត




like it? Why not leave some words!

Updated : Watch IceBox Album Here
-------------

12 comments:

brenda said...

this is awesome. glad to see more khmer rock bands out there

schan said...

Hey I think they're called Pilgrim and Ice Box is just their album name.

Anonymous said...

wow nice songs so they are called Genx? cools, those english songs are pretty good too hm can u upload some more songs?? plz haha

Anonymous said...

Where can I get their music?

NaiN said...

it's available in cambodia.

Anonymous said...

i don't live in cambodia. can i get it on the web.

NaiN said...

umm.. I can't find any of it on the web that you can download, but you can watch it at KhmerLive.net ;-)

Anonymous said...

thx

Anonymous said...

Where can we buy their CD? I really hate not having a place to go to buy Cambodian CD's. Most of the CD's sold in stores are old. Someone should create a website were we can by khmer CD's. I don't mean the old song that our parents listen too. They can make alot of money.

Anonymous said...

I like to know how do i reach these band ? coz Im really keen to bring them to Malaysia for a rock show somewhere in Feb 2011 ...if anyone have a clue please email me -imsprima@gmail.com

morichen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
morichen said...

i wonder why do they miss away without any advertising yet
i am a biggest fan of pilgrim
and i do love them since the first listening their song,i thought they're gonna be a first famous rock band in Khmer
i hopefully that they will come back soon:(
i do miss them